The SalesPlus Approach
In order to increase results, you have to improve performance. Professional development and training is a proven way to engage and motivate people. A smarter, more engaged team positively impacts performance and positions your organization to be even more competitive, and successful.
Let’s be honest – if you don’t have the time to motivate and energize your troops, who will? If you’ve run out of ideas when it comes to building enthusiasm with your team, we can help. That’s where Steve and his team make things happen.
A fresh perspective.
You want a fresh perspective with a different approach that can energize your team while you focus on more important responsibilities. We can do that. We have been doing that for over 20 years.
We have a long-standing reputation for providing professional development that’s relevant and effective. Our workshops inspire positive, meaningful changes in performance – for both individuals and organizations.
Our training workshops are designed to help our clients increase business success and overall profitability. Working together, we will assess your business development and training needs to create a customized training workshop program that maximizes ROI for your organization.
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training Manuals
- Quick Reference Sheets
- Resources and Activities
- Action Plans and Evaluation Forms
- Certificates of Completion
- Optional eLearning Modules
We have organized our program topics into five key areas:
- Sales and Marketing – intended for sales, customer service and business development teams
- Management and Leadership – intended for emerging and established supervisors
- Professional Development – intended for owners, executives, employees and self-employed
- Human Resources – intended for owners, leaders, employees and self-employed
- Workplace Essentials – intended for owners, leaders, employees and self-employed
Half-day, full-day, and multi-day workshops available. Ask Steve about a creating a live or virtual workshop that’s right for your organization.
Please contact us for more information or about other specialty workshops.