Remember growing up and hearing, “There’s no such thing as a dumb question?”
To this day, I still remember how it made me feel when I had a question and didn’t want ask it. I thought it would make me look stupid to my entire second grade class.
Well, I wish I could say that feeling goes away as time goes on, but sometimes I still feel like a second grader when I get stuck. I mean, at this point in my life and career, I should know it all – right?
I may be older and (hopefully) wiser, but occasionally I still need someone I can trust to bounce ideas off and keep me honest. I have my inner circle of colleagues; who do you have?
If you’re looking for:
- A trusted colleague who’s committed to your success and personal fulfillment
- Leading-edge tools to boost your sales efforts and be more efficient
- A sounding board for your most pressing challenges and compelling opportunities
- A partner in leading your business in the direction you choose
I’ll work will you to increase your success by:
- Reviewing your business or marketing strategy
- Fine-tuning your sales process
- Networking using Linkedin
- Discussing tips to stay focused and on target
- Review current situation and goals
If your career is in transition, I can help you:
- Prepare for the interview
- Fine-tune your resume
- Create a 30-60-90 day business plan
- Update your “Brag” book
- Practice interview questions and role play
- Plan your networking strategy
Private one-on-one call includes:
- Your choice of topics
- Call recording – optional
- Easy online scheduling
- Fully Confidential
Ready to get started?
- This is a laser focused – private coaching call geared for your specific purpose.
- I understand I will be billed today to receive immediate access to schedule my call.
- Upon ordering, I will receive a payment receipt e-mail and a confirmation e-mail that will include a link to and instructions for scheduling your Coach On-Call appointment.
*If you become a client with 30 days, this fee will be considered as a payment toward your program fees.